Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by The Health Master
The ECHS Central Organisation is located in Delhi and functions under the Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) through AG and DGDC&W in Army HQ.
The Central organization is headed by Managing Director, ECHS, a serving Major General. There are 28 Regional Centres ECHS and 426 ECHS Polyclinics.
ECHS is also an attached office of the Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DoESW), Ministry of Defence (MoD), Directorate General Resettlement (DGR), and Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).
ECHS invites applications to engage the following Medical, Para Medical & Non-Medical Staff on a contractual basis in 08 x ECHS Polyclinics Delhi Cantt, Shakurbasti, Sohna Road, Dundahera, Lodhi Road, Timarpur, NOIDA & Greater NOIDA for a period of one year renewable for an additional period of one year/till attaining the maximum age subject to the performance of candidates/other conditions according to the criteria as mentioned against each post.
No of posts: 16
Basic Qualification: B.Pharma or 10+2 with PCB and Diploma in Pharmacy
Work Experience: Minimum 03 years of work experience
Reservation for Ex-Servicemen : 70%
Monthly contractual fee (Rs): 28,100/-
1. Age:- For employment age should not have completed 56 years as on 01 Apr 2023.
2. Contractual Terms & Conditions: The contractual employment will be for a period of one year, from April 1 to March 31, subject to a review of their conduct and performance during the employment.
The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees.
The detailed terms and conditions for employment are available with ECHS Cell, Station Headquarter, Delhi Cantt- 110010 and can be checked by applicants.
3. Working hours. Staff (except Ser 1 and 2) would work 48 hours per week (8 x 6), Monday through Saturday, with Sunday as a holiday.
Working hours for specialists (medical specialists and gynecologists) would be 30 hours per week (5×6) from Monday to Saturday, with Sunday off.
4. Leave. admissible 2.5 days for every completed month during the contractual period, which will lapse, if accumulated, at the end of six months. The entitled leave will be granted in addition to Sundays and gazetted holidays.
5. Termination of Services. The contract can be terminated by either party by giving one month’s notice.
6. The interview for all the above categories will be held at HQ Delhi Area, Delhi Cantt.
The desired candidate will submit the application form along with copies of academic/professional/work experience certificates, Medical Council Registration, a copy of PAN card, & residence/address proof duly self-attested, along with one passport-size photograph, by January 9, 2023, at the latest, at the ECHS Cell, Station Headquarter, Delhi Cantt.
Original copies of certificates should be brought to the interview for verification.
The application must be received by the deadline specified on our website.
Application as per requisite format along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials in support of educational qualifications and work experiences will be submitted to OIC, Station HQ (ECHS Cell), Delhi Cantt. by January 9, 2023. Any application receipt received after January 1, 2023, will not be accepted.
Interview Date, Timing & Venue. The same will be intimated to candidates through email and telephonically.
Candidates must bring all original certificates, mark sheets, or degrees from 10th grade, 10+2, graduation, post-graduation I diploma, work experience, discharge book, PPO, service records, and two (2) color photographs to the interview.
No TA/DA is admissible. Only candidates meetings the Qualitative Requirement may apply.
Last Date: 09 January 2023
For informative videos on Medical Store / Pharmacy, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: