Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country.
Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India.
IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Human Resource Associate
Walk-in Interview is going to be held on 6th June 2023 for filling up of the vacant post of Human Resource Associate in Pharamacovigilance Programme of India, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Outsourcing Manpower Providing Agency.
Age :- Not exceeding 28 years
Salary : Rs. 25,000/-
No. of Post : 01
Qualification and Experience : Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HR from recognised university preferably with one year experience in administration. Knowledge of Computer Application will be preferred.
Job Description :
1. Documentation and prepartion of reports relating to organizational activities in repsect of Personnal (staffing, recruitment, training , grivances. Performance evaluations etc.)
2. Assisting in compilation and organizing the perfoamnce reports of employees.
3. Assisting and monitoring the attendance of the employees on monthly basis.
4. Maintaining and updating the database of the newly engaged personnel .
5. Maintaing performance appraisal system of the employees from time to time.
Period of engagement : The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1. Interview will be conducted in Physical mode only. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. The requirements of minimum qualification, Age, and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
3. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
4. Candidates are requested to produce original documents along with self attested copies of all educational qualification certificates and an updated Biodata.
5. Candidates have to produce original documents for verification in support of their educational qualification and experience at the time of the Interview.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
Walk in Interview: Date : 06th June 2023
Reporting time : 09.30 AM.
Place of Interview : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, (IPC). Ghaziabad
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on Medical Store / Pharmacy, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on the news regarding Pharma / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homoeopathy etc., click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on consumer awareness, click on the below YouTube icon: