NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for its unit “Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site “for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 04 (UR-04)
Age limit as on 06.11.2019 : 18 to 25 years
Pay in Pay Matrix Level : Rs. 29,200/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-5)
Essential Qualification & Experience
HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy
Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
Written Examination + Skill Test
The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based
The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based
The Written Examination will be in two stages
Stage-1- Preliminary Test (1 Hour Duration)
Stage-2- Advanced Test (2 Hours Duration)
Stage-1 – Preliminary Test:
It will be a screening examination to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of screening examination shall be common and will be in following format:
1. (a) Examination will comprise 50 multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) of 01 (one) hour duration in the following proportion:
i. Mathematics – 20 Questions
ii. Science – 20 Questions
iii.General Awareness – 10 Questions
(b) 03 (Three) marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
(c) Tests may be conducted in single/multiple sessions depending upon logistics requirements.
2. Qualifying Standards : The qualifying standards shall be as follows:
General Category (UR)/EWS – 40% marks
SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 30% marks (applicable if vacancy exist in relevant reserved category).
Accordingly, the General Candidates/EWS < 40% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD with < 30% marks will be screened out for Stage-2.
Stage-2 – Advanced Test [Test will be of 02 (two) hours duration]
(a) All candidates screened in Stage-1 to undertake an advanced test in their respective trade applicable for the post.
(b) The Test will be of 02 (two) hours duration.
(c) The level of questions will be related to their qualifying academic / professional / technical qualification.
(d) The Test will comprise 50 Multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks to be awarded
for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
2. Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows:
(a) General Category (UR)/EWS – 30% marks.
(b) SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 20% marks (applicable if vacancy exist in relevant reserved category).
Accordingly, the General Candidates/EWS <30% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD with <20% marks will be screened out for Stage-3.
3. A merit list of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
4. In the event of a tie, following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding position in merit list:
(a) Candidates with lower negative marks in Stage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(b) Candidates with higher marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(c) Candidates with lower negative marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(d) Candidates with higher positive marks in mathematics in Stage-1 is placed higher.
(e) Candidates with higher positive marks in Science in Stage-1 is placed higher.
5. Candidates to undertake the Preliminary and Advance Test on the same day. Preliminary Test may be carried out in the morning
session and the advance test for candidates screened in for Stage-2 to be carried out in the afternoon/evening session.
3 : Skill Test
1. Based upon the merit list prepared after Stage-2, candidates in each trade will be shortlisted for Skill Test.
2. The skill test will be of qualifying nature only on Go / No Go basis.
3.The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test would depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage-2 but
will not exceed 5 times the number of vacancies for each post.
4. Candidates clearing the Skill Test to be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
General Instructions for the candidates
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Presently, all above mentioned posts are identified for Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site but carries with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
3. The cut-off date for reckoning Age Limit, qualification and Post Qualification Experience would be closing date prescribed for filling online application i.e. 06/11/2019. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e. 06/11/2019 would remain same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative / technical reasons.
4. Candidates should have completed their qualifying degree as on closing date of online submission of application i.e. 06/11/2019 Candidates appearing in Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply. 5. Wherever Post Qualification experience is prescribed, it will be calculated only after passing the prescribed professional qualification. Candidate should indicate exact post qualification experience in Years & Months e.g. 2 Years 11 Months only and the same should not be rounded off to 3 years. The date will be calculated from the date of issuance of final mark sheet / certificate.
6. Exact percentage of marks only should be mentioned in Graduation and Professional Qualification percentage of marks column e.g. 59.9% and the same should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
7. Candidates are required to produce relevant certificate from the Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC at the time of document verification.
8. Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
9. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
10. Online applications containing incorrect / misleading information leading to eligibility will lead to the candidate being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from services of the NPCIL, on its detection at any time after appointment. NPCIL will not entertain any correspondence from these candidates.
11. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy layer” are not entitled for concession/relaxation admissible to OBC category and such candidates should indicate their category as General only.
12. All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category shall produce self-attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification at the time of documents verification. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines).
13. The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste certificate being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS category and other testimonials is found false. NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of such false certificates and testimonials.
14. All the candidates belonging to EWS category have to produce an Income and Assets Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format. “Appointment if any, shall be provisional and subject to the Income and asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate”
15. In addition to Pay in Pay Matrix, successful candidates on appointment will be eligible for applicable Central Dearness Allowance and other benefits of the Corporation provided from time to time such as Leave Travel Concession, Gratuity, Medical Facility, Departmental Accommodation etc.
16. The minimum disability in case of PwBD candidates is 40%. Sub-category of disability, i.e. Hearing Handicapped (HH) and orthopedically handicapped (OH) is to be indicated. The PwBD candidates shall possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/Chief Medical Officer/Head of Hospital of Government.
17. The Hearing Impaired candidates are allowed to use Hearing Aids and the device should be arranged on their own.
18. All the prescribed essential qualifications should be of full time, regular and from recognised University/Institution; otherwise such qualification will not be considered.
19. Over-Qualification: As regards the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate to appear in written examination/skill test for all the advertised posts.
20. Candidates meeting the prescribed standard of eligibility will only be allowed to appear in written examination / skill test for respective posts. A separate communication about the date, timing, venue and other information about the written examination/ skill test will be provided only at our website npcilcareers.co.in
21. Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, electronic wrist watches, wrist watch phones, multimedia watches, pagers, calculator, pen scanners or any other such electronic devices are not permitted inside the premises of Examination Hall. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of their Candidature.
22. Candidates working in the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings of Central/State Government (including NPCIL), Autonomous Bodies, Aided Institutions are required to produce NOC from the present employer failing which their candidature will not be accepted. Such candidates must bring NOC from the present employer without which they will not be allowed to appear in the written examination / skill test.
23. The final selection of the candidate in the Corporation will be subject to medically fit certification by the prescribed authority, verification of Character & Antecedents (C&A) and Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ), verification of Caste Certificates & PwBD certificate.
24. Outstation candidates of SC/ST category called for written examination/skill test shall be reimbursed to and fro IInd Class Rail or ordinary Bus fare as per rules. However, SC/ST candidates those who are already in service of Central/State Government, Central/State Corporations, PSUs, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats, shall not be paid travelling allowance.
25. Travelling expenditure shall not be reimbursed to candidates for attending written examination/ skill test, if they do not fulfil the eligibility criteria or do not produce documents like Caste Certificate, journey tickets etc.
26. NPCIL reserves the right not to select any of candidate(s) for the advertised post if suitable candidate is not found.
27. Candidates possessing requisite qualification for the post are only eligible to apply. 28. Those candidates who are appearing in or awaiting result of final year/final semester are not eligible to apply. Hence their candidature shall not be considered.
29. At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, if any of the following is detected, the said applicant will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL and his/her application/appointment will be rejected forthwith. If the applicant:-
a. has provided wrong information or submitted false documents; or
b. has Suppressed relevant information; or
c. does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post; or
d. has resorted to unfair means during the Recruitment process; or
e. is found guilty of impersonation; or
f. has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Written Examination at the test centre venue; or
g. has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph 30.In case of multiple / duplicate application for the same post by a candidate only latest application will be taken into account for further consideration.
31. Question papers will be bilingual (Hindi/English).
32. Necessary assistance for access & seating will be provided to PwBD candidates at the Written / Skill Test centre.
33. Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his /her case along with the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification with originals:-
a. Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government /SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
b. Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must.
c. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
d. Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government.
e. Income and Assets Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format. f.Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
g. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person With Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
h. Certificate issued by Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchanges for the disabled (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such board), in respect of physically disabled persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post and unable to type.
j. If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Fixed Term Basis, Experience/Service Certificate issued by NPCIL having clearly indicating the period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities.
k. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
34. The schedule of documents verification will be intimated separately.
35. The applicant would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the online application form. It is therefore advised to ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfil any other eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
36. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfilment of all the eligibility conditions and qualifying in the selection criteria prescribed.
37. Email id and mobile number once entered is final. No change will be allowed.
38. Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
39. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be at Rajasthan.
40. Corporation reserves the right to modify/cancel/expand the whole process of this recruitment and selection process at any stage without assigning any reason or intimation.
41. No correspondence will be made with the candidates not selected.
42. All further announcements/details pertaining to this process/updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will only be displayed/provided on NPCIL website npcilcareers.co.in from time to time.
43. In case of any discrepancy in Hindi version of the advertisement, English version will prevail for all purposes.
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 06/11/2019 upto 23:59 hrs.