HLL Lifecare Limited, a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services.
Healthcare Services Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup HINDLABS in Maharashtra State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
CENTRAL QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Qualification & Experience : M.Sc (Microbiology/Health Science/Biochemistry/MLT) with minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in QC/QA of diagnostic lab including Biochemistry, Hematology, Histopathology, Microbiology, Hormone analysis etc.
Experience in NABL documentation NABL audits and supervise and guiding NABL activities is mandatory. Candidate should have experience of monitoring the QC of more than 25 chain of labs and audits of chain of labs.
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Qualification & Experience : MSC in Microbiology/Health Science/Biochemistry/MLT with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in QC/QA of diagnostic lab including Biochemistry, Hematology, Histopathology, Microbiology, Hormone analysis etc. Experience in NABL documentation is mandatory.
Qualification & Experience : MSC(Microbiology/Biochemistry/MLT/Virology)/MBA(Hospital Management) with minimum 5 years relevant experience
PROJECT MANAGER (OPERATIONS)
Qualification & Experience : MSC (Medical Biochemistry/Medical Microbiology/ MLT) with minimum 3 years experience in diagnostic labs.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
Qualification & Experience : MSC with PGDMLT/DMLT/ MSC (Microbiology/Biochemistry/MLT/Health Science) with 1 year experience in medical laboratory testing. BSC (Microbiology/Biochemistry) with DMLT/PGDMLT/BSC (MLT) with 3 years experience in medical laboratory testing.
HEALTH SCREENING COORDINATOR(CW)
Qualification & Experience : MSC(Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Health Science )/MBA(Mktg/PGDM Healthcare Mgt)/MHA With one year post qualification experience in health care sector
Qualification & Experience : MSC in Microbiology / Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Zoology / MLT with 1 year experience BSC (Biochemistry / Microbiology /MLT / Biotechnology / Zoology) with 3 year experience
Qualification & Experience : BSC/MSC (Computer Science/IT/Electronics)/BCA with 2years experience Or BTech/BE(CS/IT/Electronics)/MCA with 1year experience in Computer hardware maintenance, Networking Desirable: CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/MCITP Certification & Experience in implementation and support of Radiology Information System Software.
Also read: Recruitment for Pharmacists under KDR Board
The selection procedure for all the above positions may comprise of Skill Test and Written Test. The shortlisted candidates of Lab Technician/Senior Lab Technician/Junior Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor to appear for Skill Test and those who are qualifying Skill Test alone will be allowed to attend Written Test.
For the position of, Junior Officer (IT), Quality Officer, Project Coordinator, Health screening Coordinator (CW) have only written test. The selection procedure for Central Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Project Manager (CW), Project Manager (Operations) have only personal interview. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and maximum marks are 50.
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.02.2020.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection process from 10.00 AM and 1PM.
(Candidates who register up to 1 pm only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original and photo copy of Mark sheets & Certificates for verification)
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
• Hotel Shivam Residency, Opp. Bus Stand, Main Road, Bhandara-441904
• Hotel Embassy International, Ambajogai road, Latur 413531
• Hotel Sai Inn, Sakkar Chowk, Nagar Pune road, Opp Om Garden, Maniknagar, Ahmadnagar 414001
• Hotel Siddhartha Inn, 90, Agrasen Square, Central Avenue Road, Gandhibagh, Nagpur – 440018
• Hotel Madhav International, Near Pune Railway Station,Tadi Wala road,Agarkar Nagar,Sangamvadi,Next To Church, Pune
• Hotel Vijayalaxmi Residency, Opp Zilla Parishad, Sarai ward Next to Dr.Salphale hospital, Chandrapur, Maharashtra 442401
• Hotel Krishna Palace, Near Bus Stand, Kalamandir Road, Nanded 431601
• Hotel City Inn, Radhika road, Near reliance Mall Satara
• Hotel Niraj, Bus Stand Road, Parbhani, Maharashtra 431401
• Hotel Lotus Residency, Opp. Collector’s Bunglow, Sangli 416416
• Hotel Gyansons, Near Bus Stand, Station road, Yavatmal
• Hotel Radiant, 204 KH/23, E Ward, New Shahupuri, Kolhapur India 416001
• Ambar Mangalam, Mahaveer nagar Amravati
• Shantai Hotel, Jalna road Beed Pin- 431122
• Goldi Lawns, Ambad road Yashwant nagar stop,Jalna
• Hotel Sheshram, Shubhang Plaza, Maruti Mandir, Ratnagiri
• Hotel Rama Grand, Near Sangam Chowk, Opp Buldhana Bus Stand, Buldhana 443001
• Hotel Spice Kokan, Mumbai Goa highway, Near Bajaj showroom Kudal, Sindhudurg
• Hotel Minerva, Gandhi Nagar, North of New Bus Stand, Near Natraj Theatre, Jilha Peth, Jalgaon
• Hindlabs, 101, First Floor, Shree Madhukar CHS, Opp Khidki Wada Centre, Above Kundan deep stores, Devi Ahilyabai Chauk, Kalyan (W), Thane-421301
• Hotel Ganapati Palace, Malegaon road , Dhule, Maharashtra 424001
• Vedraj Party Hall, Vedant Villa, First Floor, Opp. Bank of Baroda, Near Panch Batti, Palghar West 401404
• Hotel Seven Sky, Near Whockhart Hospital, Renuka Nagar, Dwarka, Nasik 4220070253
• HLL Lifecare Limited, HLL Bhavan, 501&502,5th Floor, Plot No.86, Sector-11,Near Mandir Chowk, Khopra Road, Behind Khopra Bus Stop (Mumbai-Pune Highway Road), Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210.
• Hindlabs, 12th Floor, D Wing, Trade World, Kamala Mills, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
6. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
7. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
NOTE: Selection for the position of Central Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Project Manager (CW), Project Manager (Operations), Junior Officer (IT) will be conducted on 25.02.2020 only at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.