Job for Pharmacists at District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society
Considering the spread of corona virus (Covid-19) for Nagpur district under the Deputy Director, Health Services, Nagpur Board, Nagpur National Health Mission, the contract as mentioned below are applicable for handling the outbreak situation. Applications are invited from the candidates.
Posts : Pharmacists
No of posts : 04 (ST-2, SEBC-1, Open-1)
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacist. Experience candidate preference first.
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
Age Limit : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for Reserve Category.
Job Location : SDH/RH
Terms and Conditions:
1) The accompanying application, along with other academic qualification documents, should be submitted in a PDF file. Candidates should apply in the e-mail subject “Application for the post……..”
2) It should be clearly stated that the application received by e-mail after completion of the prescribed deadline and application for incomplete information will not be considered.
Also read: Job for Pharmacist at Coal India Limited
3) All candidates are required to apply in the attached application form.
– Proof of age
– Degree / Degree Certificate
– Last year marks will be required
– Registration certificate
– Experience certificate
4) Send the application in the prescribed format along with the required documents mentioned below Email Id.
The candidates who have applied for the new application will have to fill in all the information in the prescribed form along with the computerized or typewritten document on A-4 size paper and scan and complete the required documents send at [email protected] by 03-05-2020 till 6 pm.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here