In order to prevent the spread of Corona Virus (Covid-19), to work in Bhiwandi Nizampur Municipal Corporation as Pharmacist.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 06
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) / Graduate in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Preference for experience candidates.
Salary : Rs 15,000/- per months.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The period for the above posts will be 6 months. If necessary, further extension will be given according to the quality of work.
2. Age limit as per government rules (As per government rules, age limit is relaxed in case of backward class candidates)
3. There should be interest in working with social commitment at the regional level.
Also read: Job for Pharmacists at Office of CDMPHO
4. All decisions taken by the Selection Committee regarding appointment will be final.
5. This appointment is purely temporary and no candidate will be made permanent / regular in the service as per the public notice. The selected candidate has to take an affidavit in the prescribed format.
6. Power to give / reject appointment as well as to remove from service at any time within the mentioned period. Are reserved for
7. Appointment will be temporary for a period of 6 months on fix salary.
Interested candidates can submit their application, identity card, educational documents, registration certificate from the Medical Council, caste certificate, Aadhar card with documents (original and photocopies) etc on 26/05/2020 to Friday 29/05/2020, time 11.30 am to 01.30 pm Bhiwandi Nizampur city Municipal Corporation, Chief Administrative Building Hall No. 506, 5th Floor, Kap Ali, Bhiwandi, Dist. Thane attend for live interview.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here