Applications are invited from the contractual employees of NHM working in the same post under OSH&FW Society in other district desiring to be posted in Sambalpur district against the vacant post mentioned below.
Post : Pharmacist– RBSK
No of posts : 08
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Other Terms & Conditions :
• All positions are contractual in nature for a period of 11 months, which can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability.
• The application should reach the undersigned on or before 30 .06.2020 by 5.00PM. Through regd. post& speed post only. The application must be superscripted as Application for the Post of…………” otherwise the application will be rejected. This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
• The criteria of selection shall be the highest length of incumbency under the society.
• For the purpose of calculation of incumbency, the last uninterrupted service in the same post under the Society shall be taken into account.
• The application form need to be downloaded at sambalpur.nic.in and filled in application form along with the colour passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificate and mark-sheets shall be submitted by the applicant.
• No personal query will be entertained.
• Selection will be done as per the guideline stipulated by Mission Directorate, NHM, Odisha.
Also read: Apply Online for Pharmacy Lecturer at BFUHS
Interested Eligible in-house candidates may log on to sambalpur.nic.in for details terms & conditions and application form etc. and may apply to the post in the prescribed form to the Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer-cum-District Mission Director, Sambalpur on or before 30.06.2020 by 5.00 PM. only through Speed Post/Registered Post. Applications received after the due date & time will not be considered.
Number of vacancies under this advertisement is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual vacancy. Time to time notification regarding status of selection process will be web hoisted in district web-site. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel/ reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.