For Nashik Municipal Corporation, Public Health Department for survey and for the above mentioned posts for hospitals for the first 03 months period and as per requirement for the next 3 months extension temporarily only for the period of Covid-19 communicable disease Recruitment on honorarium Direct Walk in Interview , In Nashik, in the office of the officer mentioned below, the date given in front of the post has been kept from 03.00 to 05.00 pm till the post is filled. If all the concerned candidates are holding minimum educational qualification, they should be present at the Nashik Municipal Corporation Headquarters along with all the required educational documents.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 65
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Age Limit : 43 years
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
1. Registration of Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council will be required for the post of Pharmacist along with renewal.
2. As these posts are temporary in nature, they will not have the right to maintain the regular establishment of Nashik Municipal Corporation.
3. In case of experience, only Government, Semi-Government, Local Self Government Institutions under National Health Mission will be considered.
4. It is mandatory to bring the original documents along with the academic documents submitted by the final selected candidate.
Also read: Career for Pharmaceuticals in UPSC
5. Candidates will need passport size 2 photo, school leaving certificate for date of birth, voting ID for photo ID or ID card for educational qualification, final year mark sheet, registration and renewal certificate, experience certificate.
6. Candidates will be disqualified for appointment if they exert political pressure in any way.
7. The right to change the advertisement, to suspend the recruitment process, to cancel, to change the process. Reserved by Nashik Municipal Corporation Commissioner.
8. The candidate should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post. He should not have been charged with any crime.
Walk in Date & Venue
Shri Kundan Sonawane
Women and Child Welfare Department