Last Updated on February 17, 2021 by The Health Master
The District Balrampur – Ramanujganj is located in the northern part of Chhattisgarh state in central India.
It was carved out of the erstwhile Surguja district and came into existence on 17th January, 2012.
The district shares its boundaries with the states of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Madhya Pradesh and is spread out over a total land area of about 60.16 lakh hectares.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post :01
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and Live Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Registration prescribed for application form – Walk-in date from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Office of Chief Medical and Health Balrampur – will be done in Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh). Subsequently filled applications will be required to be submitted by 02:00 PM.
2. Priority will be given to the candidates of Balrampur – Ramanujganj district for recruitment. In the event of not getting the candidates of the district, priority will be given to the candidates at the division level.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
3. Applicants age should not be more than minimum 18 years and maximum 62 years as on 1 January 2021. Applicants for ward expenses and ward visits should not be more than 18 years and maximum 40 years.
4. Selection process for all the posts Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of merit of the candidates.
5. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of selection list for all the posts. 50 percent of educational qualification (10 + 2) and 50 percent of technical qualification.
6. The above post will be purely temporary.
7. Posting will be done for 01 year and in the event of acceptance of funds for the coming year, service will be increased otherwise service will be canceled automatically after 01 year.
8. Selected candidates cannot work in private institute during their tenure, if any candidate is found working in private institution after selection, their service will be terminated immediately.
9. Following the rules of the district level roster will be done.
10. For all categories (male and female) candidates, the amount is Rs. 100 / – will be payable in the name of Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Balrampur – Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh) through a demand draft submitted by the nationalized bank.
11. Candidate has to submit self-attested photocopy of passport size photo of his caste, residence, live employment registration, related educational qualification.
12. In the event of non-receipt of Divyang and Ex-Servicemen candidates, the posts will be filled from the candidates of the same class.
13. The decision of the selection committee regarding selection will be final and acceptable.
14. A waiting list will be prepared, which will have a validity of 01 year.
Go to main website, click here
Subscribe for daily free updates, click here
For daily free updates on WhatsApp, click here