Last Updated on March 13, 2021 by The Health Master
Vasai-Virar under the government’s National Civil Health Mission (NCHM) for the medical health department of Virar Municipal Corporation, temporary posts in the following categories required for civic primary health centers are to be filled on a temporary basis for a period of 11 months.
Walk in Interviews have been conducted for the prescribed qualified candidates under the Project Implementation Plan (PIP) of NUHM 2020-2021.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 10
Qualification : B.Pharm / D.Pharm MSPC registration required
Salary : Rs 17000/-
Age Limit : 65 Years
1. The age limit given above will be calculated on the day of interview.
2. The age limit for backward class candidates will be relaxed as per the ruling.
3. The decision of Vasai Virar City Corporation regarding the appointment will be final.
4. It will be mandatory to work in any designated hospital / civic primary health center / hospital / medical health department in Vasai Virar city municipal area.
5. Also, it will be mandatory for the administration of the corporation to follow the instructions received from time to time from the seniors, the number of posts shown in the table may change.
6. Preference will be given to backward class candidates.
7. Apart from the documents of the selected candidates in the recruitment process, all the remaining documents will be available with the Corporation for only three months.
8. The grading system will be followed by conducting interviews as per the guidelines from Family Welfare and Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, Mumbai.
9. As the selection list is being published in order of merit, all the candidates except the selected candidates will remain on the waiting list. The validity of the waiting list will be one year. If the selected candidate does not apply, the post will be filled from among the candidates in the waiting list.
10. All rights to suspend / cancel the recruitment process / change the recruitment as well as to change the number of vacancies as well as the place of appointment are vested in this office.
1) The applicant should bring the original certificates along with the attested photocopies of the certificates in the following order while appearing for the interview. Certificate of 10th and 12th, School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate (Experience Certificate) should be attached with the application in Xerox copy (attested / self attested). In case of change of name, it will be mandatory to attach Gazette, Marriage Registration and Notarized Affidavit.
2) Certificate of registration from Maharashtra Medical Council / Maharashtra Nursing Council required as per designation.
3) Resident certificate.
4) Caste certificate in case of backward class candidates.
5) Caste Validity Certificate.
6) 2 color photographs of the candidate in the near future (size 3.5 cm in width and 4.5 cm in height)
7) After the age of 60 years, it will be mandatory to submit the certificate of physical eligibility from the District Surgeon on the day of interview. Also, re-appointment orders will be issued only after receiving the certificate every year after selection.
8) Demand Draft of Rs.150 / – for open category candidates and Rs.100 / – for reserved category candidates should be attached with the name of Vasai Virar City Municipal Corporation’s Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society (VVCMC IH & FWS).
Walk in Interview
Date : 24-03-2021
Time of accepting application – 9.30 am to 10.30 am
Time of application scrutiny – 9.30 am to 10.30 am
Time of interview : 11.00 am