Last Updated on March 15, 2021 by The Health Master
The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programmes, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure.
Established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential University by the Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, research and social outreach has made the University a role-model and trend setter for other universities.
The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice-President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
Post Code :P0504
No of Posts : 05 (UR-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
Pay Level as per VII CPC : lEVEL 05
Essential : 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
10+2 plus 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy
2. Should be registered with State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit : 30 Years
Payment of Fee
UNRESERVED (UR) : Rs.1000/-
OBC(NCL), EWS, FEMALE : Rs.800/-
SC, ST, PwD : Rs.600/-
Method of Fee Payment
After completing Step III of online Application Form, candidates may remit the examination fee (Step IV) by choosing the following options:
1. Through Debit/Credit card – Candidates need to check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card, while logging on to website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make the required payment through Debit/CreditCard.
2. Through Net Banking – Check the balance in account and keep all credentials ready while logging on to website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
3. Through Paytm and UPI Note: In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as following:
1. If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
2. For cancelled transactions, the amount will, automatically, be refunded to concerned credit/debit card within 15 days of last date of submission of Application Form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICANTS
1. Applicants should possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective post. The advertised post carries admissible scale plus admissible allowances. Applicants are required to produce specific certificates as per eligibility conditions.
a. The upper age limit prescribed for the advertised post shall be relaxable in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Central List), Persons with Disabilities, Ex-servicemen and other specified categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued in this behalf from time to time by the Central Government and adopted by the University.
b. The upper age limit shall also be relaxable up to a maximum of five years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in same or allied field in organization(s) under Government Departments/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/Universities/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/Public Sector Undertakings. “Regular service” means service rendered by an employee in the Cadre on regular basis other than the service on contract or daily wages but includes ad-hoc promotion or appointment in a cadre post through due procedure followed by regularization to the extent approved by the competent authority.
c. The upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruits shall not be insisted upon in the case of departmental candidates of the University/college(s). The upper age limit will also be relaxed to the extent of service rendered by them in respect of persons who are already working on contract/daily wages/ad-hoc basis in the University or its College(s) provided they have put in atleast one year of service.(The relaxation will be subject to other applicable rules and also production of relevant experience certificate from the University or the concerned College where the applicant has served).
d. The upper age limit for the posts advertised shall be determined as on closing date of advertisement. Documents for seeking age relaxation should be submitted at the time of written examination/interview (if applicable) also even if the same has been submitted earlier.
1. Those who are in employment with state/Central Govt/PSU, must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents or as asked to upload. Failure to submit/upload NOC by due date will lead to cancellation of candidature.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
3. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
4. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
5. All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form.
6. The number/category/recruitment mode of posts advertised may increase/decrease/change, and the University reserves the right not to fill up some or all posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
7. The University reserves the right to offer the post at a level lower than that advertised/applied, or on contract/deputation basis, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate, wherever applicable.
8. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
9. In anticipation of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility criteria etc. may not be undertaken at the time of Recruitment Examination. Therefore, the applications shall be accepted provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible as per advertisement published/uploaded by Delhi University before applying, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if any information or claim is not found substantiated including when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the University.
10. Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated, or suppress any material / information while submitting the application and self-certified copies/testimonials.
11. Based on the declaration made by the candidate in their Online Registration form/application form, they will be provisionally declared eligible to appear for Online (Computer Based Test) Recruitment Examination. However, a preliminary scrutiny will be made based on information provided in the application form before declaration of results. All Selection will be made in order of merit. Qualified/Selected candidates are subject to multi stage document verification in online/offline mode as prescribed including verification from original & others. If anyone is found not fulfilling the prescribed qualification/experience etc. claimed and any other eligibility criteria as per the advertisement published/uploaded, at any stage of process, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further notice.
12. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the test provisionally. Mere appearing in the Recruitment Test and Qualifying the test is not the criteria for calling for Interview. It will be subject to fulfillment of all eligibility qualification/conditions and verification of documents. Further, incase it is found that the documents/information submitted by the candidate are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, the services/candidature of the candidate shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the University.
REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be done through website of the Delhi University du.ac.in(https://recruitment.nta.nic.in) from 23-02-2021 to 16-03-2021. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
3. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before last date of online submission of application. Recruitment Rules of Delhi University as amended from time to time will be applicable for selection.
5. The candidate must ensure that images of the photo and signature should be as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, your application will be rejected. Due diligence and care should be taken while uploading images of photo and signature.
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
(i) The candidates shall ensure their eligibility before filling the Online Application Form. If found not eligible at a later stage, he/she stands rejected and no claim will been tertained.
(ii) The Candidate must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are of their own (which cannot be changed later) as communication may be sent by NTA through e- mail or SMS.
(iii) The Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile Number or e-mail ID of Coaching Centre in the Online Application Form.
(iv) Online submission of application may be done by accessing the NTA official website:
(v) Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
(vi) Application Form of candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be rejected.
(vii) A candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, the candidature is likely to be cancelled.
(viii) Request for change in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
(ix) The City for examination will be chosen by the applicants after submission of examination fees on first come- first serve basis. However, before submitting the fee, candidate can check the availability of the seat. It may be noted that if the last few seats are available in a city, these may get filled by the time of completing the payment formalities.
The applicants can choose any available city which will be immediately allotted to the applicant. Please note that this will be active only after payment of fees.
There will be a drop down list of States then choose the city where the applicant wishes to give the examination in online computer based test mode.
The city of examination once chosen and allotted cannot be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained.
NTA will allocate the examination centre in the chosen city, which will be displayed in the admit card. NTA may change the chosen city and/or the allocated centre for logistic and administrative reasons.
Online Submission of Application Form :23nd February 2021 to 16th March 2021 (up to 23:50 hrs)
Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI (SBI/ ICICI/Paytm) : 17th March 2021 (up to 23:50 hrs)
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: