Last Updated on March 29, 2021 by The Health Master
The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) is an APEX autonomous Institute under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India engaged in Quality Control Evaluation of various biological products like vaccines, blood products, blood reagents, sera, Immuno-diagnostic kits etc. produced and imported in to India.
The Institute is spread over an area of 18.4 acres of land with various buildings have already been constructed in the Campus.
It was set up in 1992 as a society (vide No. S-22590) under the Societies Registration Act 1860, for Quality Control of indigenously produced and imported biological products.
Initially financial assistance in setting up the institute was provided by USAID and OECF – Japan.
Post : Bench Biologist
No of Posts : 5-Five
Age : Upto 25 years
Qualification & Experience : (i) M.Sc. in Microbiology / Pharmacology / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ M. Pharma / B. Tech or allied Biologicals Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with 60% Marks.
Job Responsibilities : To assist the scientists in the laboratory for testing of biological & biopharmaceuticals products for certifying their quality as per prescribed standards.
These duties will be carried out by the candidate under the supervision of Head of the Laboratory/ Lab.In-charge.
He/she will also be responsible for any other work/responsibilities assigned by the Head of Laboratory/ Lab. In-charge from time to time. Remuneration : Rs.40,000/- Fixed
General Instruction :
1. The competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
2. The contract appointment is a temporary nature and can be terminated by giving not less than one month notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of Institute to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification.
The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
4. Interested candidates may send their resume at the following email on or before 31-03-2021. [email protected]
5. No resume will be entertained directly by NIB.