Last Updated on March 31, 2021 by The Health Master
Under the National Health Mission, with the approval of the President, District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society and Chief Executive Officer, Raigad Zilla Parishad, the vacancies sanctioned by the District Surgeon, District Hospital, Raigad on a purely contractual basis.
For the period upto 05.11.2021, the recruitment will be done subject to the following terms and conditions.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 11
Salary : Rs 17000/-
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm ; Candidate should have 1 year experience as Pharmacist
Terms and Conditions
1) The above posts are on contract basis and their appointment will be till 05.11.2021
2) Eligible candidates should note that the instructions will be followed.
3) The above posts are low contract and not regular posts of the State Government. The appointed candidate will not have the right to claim for service protection in the government service or to the government.
4) Advertisement form for the post will be published on the website of District Collector’s Office, Raigad Alibag (raigad.gov.in)
5) During the period 01/08/2021 from 10.00 am (excluding government holidays) all the applicants in the application envelope along with the prescribed amount of money in the envelope along with the prescribed amount of mind on Surgeon Raigad – Alibag, National Health Mission, Outpatient Department, 2nd Floor Room No. 213, District Hospital, Alibag, Dist. Raigad PIN-402201.
All the candidates should note that no candidate will get access to the application for any post, if the name of the post is not clearly mentioned in the application form and hence the application is not received within the above prescribed time, then the application is not received within the prescribed period. Candidates should note that the application will be accepted.
6) It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to enter into an agreement on a bond paper of Rs.100 / – received from the State Health Society.
Send Attested photocopies of required documents to be submitted along with the application Application in the prescribed format All Certificates regarding academic qualification and marks (Degree / Diploma marks for all sessions) School Leaving Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate NHM, Government Institution,
Certificate of Experience in Government Adopted Institution Caste Certificate Maharashtra State Registration Certificate (Permanent) and Renewal of Registration for the relevant post 2 photos of passport size – Government Gazette in case of change in candidate’s name Postponement at any stage of recruitment process Cancellation / Changes in recruitment process.
All rights to do so are vested in the President, District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society and Chief Executive Officer, Raigad Zilla Parishad. No one can claim this.
Last Date : 08th April, 2021