The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career.
Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave.
The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in todays world.
Art of War Engineering Medicine Administration Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post :Soldier Pharma (Sepoy Pharma)
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for all eligible candidates of Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajsamand districts for Sol GD, Sol Tech and Sol Tdn (10th & 8th) and all eligible candidates of Rajasthan State (except Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajasmand district) for Sol Clk/SKT, Sol/ NA/ NA Vet, Sepoy Pharma from 11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021 at Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan).
Age (Years) : 19-25 years (01 Oct 1996 30 Sep 2002)
Height (CM) : 170
Weight (KG) : Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical Standards
Chest (CM) : 77 (+ 5 cm expansion)
Education : 10+2 or equivalent exam pass and qualified in D. Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India.
Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Education certificate issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site: –
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the Size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ Photo shopped Photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh and Sikh (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban/ Patka.
(c) Education Certificate.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ board / University.
(ii) Provisional / Online education certificates should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving certificate / TC of last class attended in regular school duly countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(d) Nativity / Domicile Certificate. Nativity / Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM (if religion as “ SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the school/ College Principal / Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by village/ Sarpanch/ Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/ Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/ stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is att as per Appendix A.
(iii) Original Discharge book of EX-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. However, the candidate has to produce the original certificate well before CEE to enable verification of the original certificate.
(m) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (format as per Appendix ‘E’). Full postal address to include Post Office, Police Station and PIN Code to be mentioned in the affidavit.
(n) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7.Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake Admit Card will be handed over to civil Police.
8. Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Examination.
9. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
10. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/ overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
11. Giving/ taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
12. Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
13. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents.
Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
14. No compensation for Death/ Injury/ Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/ dearness allowance for journey is admissible.
Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
15. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
16. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
17. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
18. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
19. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of Common Entrance Examination.
20. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements.
All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
21. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail.
Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit this application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
Candidate should confirm from their application history that their present online application is submitted successfully.
Subscribe for daily free updates on Telegram
For daily free updates on WhatsApp, click here