The posts of Pharmacist at various establishments under the Public Health Department of BMC are to be filled on temporary basis on contract basis. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 96
1. Candidate must have a Diploma in Pharmacy from the Board of Technical Education of the State Government or a Diploma from a recognized University or a degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University. (Graduation will be preferred.)
2. Candidate should be registered with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
3. Computer Knowledge Candidate should be a CCC or ‘O Level or A Level or’ B Level or ‘C Level Certificate of DOEACC Society or a certificate of MSCIT or GECT of Maharashtra State Board of Higher and Technical Education.Or the course approved by the government on computer handling / use from time to time should be completed to allow the submission of this certificate.
However, if the candidate does not have the said certificate at the time of appointment, he / she must pass the MSCIT examination prescribed by the Government within two years from the date of appointment.
Otherwise his service will be terminated. Candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination or similar 50 marks or 100 marks (Upper / Lower) Marathi subject.
Remuneration : A fixed honorarium (remuneration) of Rs. 18,000 / – per month will be paid to the drug manufacturer. They will not be given any kind of allowance. (The duration of this contract system will be only 6 months and 1 day technical volume will be given after 45 days each.
Age limit – Age of the candidate Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 65 years on 01.04.2021.
Selection Criteria : The selection list of candidates will be prepared according to the percentage of final year marks of academic qualification.
Preference will be given to candidates who pass in the first attempt.
If the candidate passes in two or three attempts, 5 marks, 10 marks will be deducted from the final marks.
Candidates who have passed the examination in more than three attempts will not be considered.
Candidates with the same marks will be given preference in terms of seniority according to their date of birth. (Retired Employees – Preference will be given) and (Degree Preference will be given.)
However, the aspiring candidates holding the prescribed qualification should submit their application in the prescribed format along with photocopies of attested certificates at the following places from 17.05.2021 to 28.05.2021 at 5.00 pm.
The application should be submitted by noon and the application received after that will not be considered.
Place to apply : Executive Health Officer, Public Health Department, One/dakshin Divisional Office, 3rd Floor, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marg, Paral, Mumbai-400 012.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pharmacists to be appointed on contract basis should have the prescribed qualifications for the same post.
2. The maximum age limit for contract pharmacists will be 65 years. (18 to 65)
3. Contract pharmacists will have to submit contract during the contract period.
4. Pharmacists will be paid Rs. 18000 / – per month.
5. No other type of allowances will be paid.
6. Rights in any administrative or financial relation to the concerned pharmacist during the period of the contract Will not be provided.
7. The provisions of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Service Rules will not be applicable to the said drug manufacturer during the period of the contract.
8. This appointment will be on a net contract basis. If the work of this pharmacist is unsatisfactory during the contract period, the appointment of such pharmacist on contract basis will be terminated without any prior notice.
9. Applications should be complete in all respects in the prescribed form in handwriting. Incomplete and incomplete applications will not be considered.
10. A recent passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed with his signature at the place mentioned on the application. Two additional copies of the same photograph must be kept with the candidate for further selection process.
11. The paper used for the application should be of good quality (used for shaded copy) in legal size.
12. Candidates have to ensure that they fulfill all the qualifications and conditions of the post applied for. Candidates will be disqualified at any point of time if they are found to be not fulfilling the prescribed qualifications and conditions. If appointed, the contract candidature will be canceled.
13. Correspondence address should be clear and complete.
14. Candidates should have certificates of educational qualification, professional qualification. Relevant marks, certificates of experience along with their original copies and attested Xerox copies should be present.
15. Candidates have to be present at the place of selection at their own cost.
16. The selected candidates will be posted at any hospital / clinic / divisional office / maternity hospital / sentinel center in the jurisdiction of Mumbai Municipal Corporation. And work in three shifts where necessary.
17. Candidates will be disqualified if they are found to have submitted incorrect information / certificates / documents or withheld any information at any time after the commencement of selection process or appointment.
18. Also, if the appointment is made, their contract appointment will be terminated without any prior notice.
19. The Mumbai Municipal Corporation (Services) Rules 1989 and the Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation Services (Conduct) Rules 1999 will not apply to the selected candidate after appointment.
1.The duration of this contract system will be only 6 months. (After 45 days each. Service of the day will be given.)
2. The administration reserves the right to terminate the services of the candidates appointed on contract basis without prior notice.
3. As the service of these candidates working on contract basis is temporary, their service will not be considered for seniority or this service will not be given priority for seniority.
4. The selected candidates will have to submit an agreement on a bond paper of Rs. 200/-
5. Applications submitted earlier in the concerned office and other places and published by Pope will not be considered. Also, please note that BMC has not given the right to sell or accept applications to any person or any other organization.
6. If a candidate tries to exert pressure at any stage of recruitment or is found to have resorted to improper means or arranges impersonators, he / she will be disqualified from selection.
7. Candidates are being advised to beware of the promise of getting a job through a mediator / fraudster / pretending to have a connection with the Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
8. The Mumbai Municipal Commissioner has the power to suspend the recruitment process at any time or at any stage for administrative or other reasons.
9. Candidates registered with the Service Planning Office / Project Officer are also required to be present with personal information as per this advertisement and original and attested copy of the required certificates.10.Preference will be given to local candidates according to merit but final decision will remain with the administration.
11.Once the candidate submits any documents after the prescribed time has elapsed after the application, those documents will not be considered and his application will be declared ineligible with incomplete understanding.
Last Date : 28.05.2021 at 5.00 pm
Subscribe for daily free updates on Telegram
For daily free updates on WhatsApp, click here