Last Updated on July 15, 2021 by The Health Master
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 7 subsidiary companies, 22 regional offices and having presence in more than 115 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : SCIENTIST E3
1. Development of drug delivery systems/ implants for regulated markets
2. Preparation of dossier for regulatory submissions for obtaining marketing clearance in regulated markets
3. Scale up and Technology Transfer
4. Meeting audit as per regulatory requirements
Maximum Age: 40 years as on 01.07.2021
Consolidated pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement): 35,000 –65,000/- (Senior Manager (E3) per month.
(The consolidated pay will be fixed within the pay range depending on the qualification, experience and the current pay drawn by the candidate. The consolidated pay will be inclusive of all allowances and benefits).
Essential: PhD in Pharmaceutics/ M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
Essential: Minimum 5 years post qualification for PhD/ Minimum 8 Years post qualification experience for M.Pharm
Desirable: Patents, Technology transfers in novel drug delivery systems
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Location : Anywhere in India
Last Date : 28th July, 2021
Reference Code : HLL/HR/015/2021