Last Updated on August 28, 2021 by The Health Master
An advertisement was published on the Maha Portal through the governments MahaIT in March 2019 for the recruitment of vacancies in Group C category under the jurisdiction of Zilla Parishad Beed.
However, due to the closure of Mahaportal at that time, the examination process could not be completed. Meanwhile, in view of the background of C-19 communicable diseases as well as other communicable diseases, the people in rural areas need to get immediate health care.
It has been decided to fill all the vacancies mentioned in the given advertisement. The revised details of the vacancies to be filled as per the advertisement are given below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 14
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age lmit : 18 years to 45 Years
The following instructions are being given to all the candidates who have applied for the posts related to the health department in March 2019.
1) As per the advertisement in March 2019, all the candidates who have applied for the posts related to the health department are required to go to the website maharddzp.com and create a login ID and password.
2) Candidates who have submitted applications / applications for the five categories of Health Workers, Health Workers, Laboratory Technicians, Pharmacists and Health Supervisors in the month of March 2019, candidates from other categories besides Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) are eligible for the examination will remain.
3) The Department of General Administration has given approval to the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) to provide benefits to the economically weaker sections in the open category by Government Resolution No. RAADHO 4019 / Q.No.31 / 16-A, dated 23rd December 2020.
Accordingly, candidates from Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) category will be eligible to avail reservation in Open Category or Economically Weaker Category (EWS). Regarding the category, options should be given on the above mentioned website from 01st September 2021 to 14th September 2021.
No change can be made in the option once given by the candidate.
4) However, a candidate in the SEBC category who has opted for the Financially Backward (EWS) category is required to submit the certificate of Financially Backward (EWS) category of the competent officer to the District Selection Committee before the examination.
Certificate of Financially Backward Class (EWS) submitted after the date of examination will not be accepted. However, candidates who are eligible for the age limit will be considered as open category candidates.
Candidates will be required to pay the examination fee applicable for the open category (excluding the amount previously paid from SEBC category) before the examination.
5) As per the advertisement of March 2019, candidates were allowed to apply for one or more Zilla Parishads for online examination.
However, now that the government’s Mahapariksha portal has been canceled, the recruitment related to the health department will be done offline through OMR Vendor will be held on the day.
Therefore, the candidate can appear for the examination from a single Zilla Parishad. For this, the candidates who have submitted applications for vacancies in more than one Zilla Parishad, will be required to register the option of a single Zilla Parishad for the examination on the above mentioned website from 01st September 2021 to 14th September 2021.
Also, some categories in the March 2019 advertisement have been canceled due to compassionate appointments and other reasons.
Candidates who have submitted their application under this category in March 2019 will be required to register the option of other Zilla Parishads from 01 September 2021 to 14 September 2021 on the above mentioned website from the concerned category.
6) If the newly included candidate in the category of disabled has applied from the open or other category as per the advertisement published in the previous month 2019, then the candidate will have to be given the option of disability reservation.
Also, Divyang candidates who have submitted their application earlier are required to give a choice as per the newly published advertisement for Divyang as the post wise reservation of Divyang is changing.
7) Prior to this, priority was taken from the examination center from which the candidate will appear for the written test.
8) As per the advertisement of Mahe March 2019, candidates who have applied for more than one Zilla Parishad for one post for online examination have paid the examination fee at all places.
However, as the candidates will be able to appear for the examination at one place, in order to avail the additional examination fees paid by the concerned candidates, it is necessary to mention the required bank details on the above mentioned website.
Last Date : 14th September, 2021