For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme.
In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press.
CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees & Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of beneficiary base, and open ended generous approach of providing health care.
Post : Pharmacists
A Walk in Interview scheduled to be held on 23.11.2021 & 24.11.2021 in the Office of Additional Director CGHS & Office of CMO l/c WC-Indore, for the 01 post of Medical Officer (Alio), 02 Post of Medical Officer (Homeopathic), 02 post of Pharmacist (Alio), 02 post of Pharmacist (Ayurveda) and 02 Post of pharmacist (Homeopathic) in CGHS Wellness Center No. 1 Bhopal & Indore on purely temporary and on contract basis, as per terms and conditions.
Doctors (Allopathy), Doctors (Homeopathy), Pharmacists (Allopathy), Pharmacist (Ayurveda) and Pharmacists (Homeopathy) who have retired from central/state government services / PSU’s / Autonomous bodies of central and state govt, are eligible for the aforesaid vacant posts.
Age : Not exceeding 69 year as on 23.11.2021 for Medical Officer (Alio) & Medical Officer (Homeopathic)
Not exceeding 64 year 06 month as on 23.11.2021 for Pharmacist (Allopathic, Ayurveda & Homeopathic)
Education Qualification :
1. Medical Officer (Alio)- Minimum qualification Degree of MBBS
2. Medical Officer (Homoeopathic)- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery recognized by C.C.H.M. (B.H.M.S. or equivalent degree which was considered as basis for the initial appointment as Homeopathic doctor in Government service).
3. Pharmacist (Alio)- Degree or Diploma in Allopathic Pharmacy course form any govt, recognized institute.
4. Pharmacist(Homoeopathic) – Diploma or certificate course in Homoeopathic Pharmacy of at least one year duration from any govt, recognized institution.
5. Pharmacist (Ayurveda)- Degree or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy course form any govt, recognized institute.
Number of vacancies :
1. At CGHS WC-01 Bhopal – 01 Medical Officer (Alio), 01 Medical Officer (Homeopathic) ,02 Pharmacist (Alio.), 01 Pharmacist (Ayurveda) & 01 Pharmacist (Homeopathic)
2. At CGHS WC- Indore – 01 Medical Officer (Homeopathic), 01 Pharmacist (Ayurveda) & 01 Pharmacist (Homeopathic)
Place of posting : CGHS Wellness Center No. 1, Bhopal & CGHS Wellness Center Indore.
Remuneration : Medical Officer (Alio.) & Medical Officer (Homeopathic) – Rs. 75000/- per Month. Pharmacist (Alio), Pharmacist (Ayurveda) & Pharmacist Homeo.) – Rs 25500/- or Last pay drawn minus pension fixed, whichever is less.
Duration of Contract :Medical Officer (Alio.) & Medical Officer (Homeopathic) – Initially for a period of one year or till regular incumbent join or till the attaining age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
Pharmacist( Alio), Pharmacist (Ayurveda) & Pharmacist Homeo.) – For 06 month or till regular incumbent join or till the attaining age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
Preference : Doctors and Pharmacists Who have worked in CGHS & knowledge of Computer
Interested & eligible candidates may appear in the walk in Interview along-with Biodata, 02 Passport size photograph, self-attested copies of requisite certificates viz. Age & Address proof, Pension Payment Order, relevant diploma or degree.
Note:- Candidature of candidates without above mentioned documents shall be deemed to be rejected for walk in interview.
Date, time and place of Walk In Interview
1. For posts of CGHS WC-01,Bhopal – On 23.11.2021, At. 11.00 A.M. O/o Addl. Director, Police I.T.I. Building, Jahangirabad, Bhopal-462008
2. For posts of CGHS WC-Indore – On 24.11.2021, At 12.00 PM O/o CMO l/c Melcom Qtrs. Navratan Bag, Manorama Ganj Indore -452001
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: