Last Updated on November 8, 2021 by The Health Master
Bijapur district is one of the Twenty Eight districts of Chhattisgarh State and Bijapur town is the administrative headquarter of this district.
It was earlier part of Dantewada District. The Bijapur district occupies the southernmost part of Chhattisgarh state.
The district is bound on north and northeast of its parent district, i.e. Dantewada district.
Post : Pharmacists Grade II
Advertisement for the appointment of third and fourth class posts under Director, Directorate of Health Services Chhattisgarh, Nava Raipur’s letter number 312/2021/857 Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, dated 23.08.2021 under Health and Family Welfare Department, for direct recruitment to the vacant posts of class III and IV, of clerical Paramedical and Nursing (Directorate Health Services) Third Class Services Recruitment Rules 2013.
According to the provision given in the amendment rule 11/06/2020 and as per the instructions given in the notification number F/10-8/2019/1/1 dated 04 September 2019 of the Government of Chhattisgarh, General Administration Department, Ministry of Nava Raipur, in district Bijapur of the district cadre. To fill the vacant posts of third class post Pharmacist Grade-02, Rural Health Coordinator (Male/Female), Dresser Grade-01, Darkroom Assistant and Class IV- Death by direct recruitment from eligible and willing local residents of district Bijapur.
Online applications are invited on the website of Special Junior Staff Selection Board, Bastar jssbbastar.cgstate.gov.in from 25.10.2021 to 15.11.2021 at 12:00 PM
No of Posts : 10
Salary : Rs 25300-80500 Level – 06
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
General Category : Rs 350/-
Other Backward Classes : Rs 250/-
SC / ST , Divyangjan : Rs 200/-
Terms and Conditions
1. The number of posts shown in the above notification is subject to change as per the requirement.
2. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2021. The relaxation of upper age limit will not exceed 45 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates, 05 years for women, 10 years for women and 45 years for all categories. There will be additional relaxation in the age limit of 3 years for the disabled candidates. Provided that this relaxation will be limited to the age limit of 45 years.
3. In respect of being a local resident of Bijapur district, it will be mandatory to present the residence certificate issued by the competent authority during verification.
4. For the third class posts, the details mentioned by the applicant in his application form such as high school (X) mark sheet for date of birth / higher secondary school mark sheet and diploma / degree with caste certificate, residence certificate, live employment registration etc. Original and self-attested photocopy of the same will be required to be produced at the time of verification.
5. Experience marks will be given to those working on contract / daily wage ad-hoc appointment from any government / semi-government / corporation / board. Provided that the applicant should have work experience certificate of the same post for which he has applied. 02 marks will be awarded for experience every year. The maximum experience is 10 marks. 01 mark will be given for every 6 months service period. Only experience certificates issued by the employer will be accepted. A copy of the appointment order along with the experience certificate is required to be produced during verification. Certificates issued by private organizations will not be valid.
6. In case of getting equal marks, the date of birth of the candidate will be considered as the basis of preference. Preference will be given to the candidate whose age is older.
7. A written test will be conducted for the third class posts. The candidates will have to go to the examination center for the examination at their own cost. No traveling allowance expenditure will be paid for this.
8. Chg. Circular No. F / 20-4 / 2014 / A.P. of Government General Administration Department. / 1-3, Naya Raipur, as on 27.09.2014, for reservation in services posts, only such person should have at least 40 percent relevant disability, the person who wants to take the benefit of reservation, a disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board. letter must be submitted.
9. Selected candidates will have to produce health certificate from District Medical Board at the time of attendance. Police Verification (Character Verification) of the candidate will be done by the employer.
10. The written examination for the posts of Pharmacist Grade-2 Rural Health Coordinator, Female and Male, Dresser Grade-1 will consist of 100 marks multiple choice questions based on the prescribed syllabus and maximum 10 marks for experience.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in written test and experience.
The selected candidates will be appointed on a probationary period of 03 years.
(a) In the period of probation, stipend will be payable as follows under Finance Instruction 21/2020:
First year – 70 percent of the minimum of the pay scale of that post
Second year – 80 percent of the minimum of the pay scale of that post
third year – 90 of the minimum of the pay scale of that post
Percentage but during the period of probation, stipend along with other allowances will be received like other employees working.
(b) On the expiry of the period of probation, when he is regularized in the service or post, the pay of a Government servant shall be fixed in the pay applicable to that service or post.
The examination schedule is as follows:
01. Date of Examination : 19/12/2021 Sunday
02. Timing of Examination : 11:45 am to 2:00 Pm
03. Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form : 25/10/2021
04. Last Date of Filling Online Application Form : 15/11/2021 till 11:59 pm
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: