Last Updated on November 7, 2021 by The Health Master
In pursuance to the minutes of meeting circulated by Director Health Services Kashmir vide No: DHSK/NHM/Minutes/2021-22/3437-62 dated: 27-10-2021 & Government Order No: 442-HME of 2019 Dated: 24-04-2019.
Application are invited from eligible Registered Pharmacists of District Kupwara only to work on profit sharing basis on temporarily basis for a period of three (3) years in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMBJAK) at the following Health Institutions of the District.
No. of Posts : 18
Name of the Health Institution : SDH Sogam,
Requisite Qualification :1. 10+2 with registered Pharmacy Training Course from State Medical Faculty or Higher related qualification from any recognized institute. 2. Working Knowledge of operating Computer for billing purpose.
Age :40 Years
1. registered Pharmacy Training Course from State Medical Faculty or from any other recognized institute=70 Points
2. Higher qualification from any other recognized institute=05 Points.
3. 10+2=10 Points
4. Experience in running Medical Shop/ Knowledge of computerized Billing=10 Points 5. Viva Voice= 10 Points
The Hiring of the above staff is subject to the following conditions
1. The applicants must be permanent resident of the District Kupwara.
2. Contract will be offered by the District Health Society, Kupwara and not by the J&K Government and the selected candidates shall not claim for any regular engagement at any stage of time and are purely on hired basis.
3. The candidates must be registered pharmacy from J&K Registered Pharmacy Council. Preference shall be given to the candidates having diploma in Pharmacy or Higher related qualification from recognized institute.
4. He/She shall be having working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He/She shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
6. NOC from District Industry Centre and District Employment Officer.
1. PMBJAK shall run 24*7 basis under the supervision of concerned Block Medical officers (Sogam, Kralpora, Zachaldara, Langate, Kalaroose, Handwara, Villgam, Trehgam).
2. The hiring of pharmacists in PMBJAK at the facilities mentioned above is purely temporary arrangement for a period of three(03) years on performance basis and shall not attain any right for his/her permanent absorption/regularization in the department and can be terminated/ disengaged at any time without any notice.
3. The hiring is purely on profit sharing basis. Out of 20% of margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines, registered pharmacist shall be provided 7.5% of margin on MRP of each drug and rest 5% of the margin shall go in the Hospital development fund of the concerned Hospital.
4. All billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
5. Selected pharmacists shall have to execute an agreement with the department through concerned Block Medical officers duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid down by the department and shall work under the supervision of concerned Block Medical officers and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of his/her agreement.
6. That in case of unsatisfactory performance by the hired Jan Aushadhi Store Pharmacist in PMBJAK at respective Hospitals, his/her services shall be terminated without any notice.
7. The taxes as payable under rules shall be paid by asessee.
8. The applications can be rejected by the authorities if found not falling under
the requisite criteria.
The interested candidates may deposit their application forms personally in the office of Chief Medical officer Kupwara within 07 days from the date of publication of the notice. No application shall be entertained after due date.
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: