Last Updated on June 19, 2023 by The Health Master
Under the National Health Mission, under Bhavnagar Zilla Panchayat, an announcement has been made to fill the following staff positions at District and Taluka and PHC on a temporary basis on contract basis for 11 months and to create a waiting list for the same.
Validly qualified candidates have to apply online from 15/06/2023 to 21/06/2023 (7 Day) at Arogya Sathi Software link arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in.
Following are the details showing the required qualification, age specification, high monthly salary and experience specification for the above post.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 08
Age Limit : 40 years
Qualification : Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University. Registration with Gujarat Pharmacy Council is required. Those having experience in medicine in hospital and dispensary will be given priority.
Salary : Rs. 13,000/-
Important Instructions on Online Form Filling
• Candidate’s application received online at https://arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in only will be accepted. R.P.A.D. Applications received by speed post, courier or ordinary post will not be accepted.
• Photocopy of legible original document must be uploaded in the software. If the required documents are not uploaded, their application will be rejected.
• Applications with incomplete details will be invalid.
• For the selection of all cadres merit list will be prepared based on the percentage obtained in the final year of degree / diploma / graduation and if there is more than one trial in the final year, deducting 3% per trial, the merit list will be prepared.
Computer skill is required for the cadre of District Accountant Assistants as per the ToR and those who have computer qualification will be considered on merit. Also the office here is N.H.M. The application of the candidate omitted under will not be considered valid.
• Candidates have to apply separately for more than one post.
• The age limit will be calculated on the last date of receipt of applications mentioned in the advertisement.
• The contractual period for the said posts will be for 11 months. The term can be increased or decreased depending on the requirement and budget.
• The final decision to increase or decrease the said post or cancel the recruitment will be with Member Secretary District Health Society and Chief District Health Officer.
Last Date :21/06/2023
An Advertise No. NHM/2023-2024/1
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on Medical Store / Pharmacy, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on the news regarding Pharma / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homoeopathy etc., click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on consumer awareness, click on the below YouTube icon: