The Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation or the AMC, established in July 1950 under the Bombay Provincial Corporation Act, 1949, is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Ahmedabad.
Post : Pharmacist
Recruitment of Pharmacists under 11 Month Contract System The following posts of staff for The Urban Health Society Ahmedabad under National Health Mission will be filled on temporary basis on 11 months basis. An announcement has been made to make a waiting list.
Age Limit : Maximum 62 years
Salary : Rs 13,000/- pm
Qualification : Must have a degree or diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university and be registered with the Gujarat Pharmacy Council. Candidates with Basic Computer
Certificate will be awarded Priority.
Experience : Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Government Institution / Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation / Urban Health Society, Ahmedabad.
1. The applicant should attach a certified copy of all certificates of qualification and experience with the application form.
If a copy of the certificate is not attached then the application will be considered void and if the details given in the application and the original proof of the certificate attached with the application are not submitted after filling the application form then the decision taken from the office here will be considered final.
The candidate will not have any claim in that regard.
2. If there is a need to change or cancel the recruitment process for any reason in this advertisement, the higher official of the department shall have full right / authority to do so and the higher official shall not be bound to give reasons for this.
3. Appointment of selected candidate will be for 11 months. If the performance of the employee is satisfactory after completion of the contract, his contract will be renewed with 1 day back.
4. The selected candidates will have to enter into an agreement with The Urban Health Society, Ahmedabad under the National Health Mission before appointment and will have no claim with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
5. Candidates who are in the marks of the candidate will have to submit a certificate from the university from which the degree has been obtained to convert the Grade into a percentage.
6. The pay scale will be revised as per the instructions received from time to time by the State Health Society.
7. The selected candidate will be eligible to be appointed subject to the conditions decided by the Appointing Officer.
8. Since the merit list of the candidate has been prepared on the basis of the applications received by the candidate, if there is any defect or error in it, the candidate will not be included in the merit list.
9. If an amendment is suggested by the State Government or the Central Government regarding the appointment of a candidate, it shall be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
10. If there is any kind of political or institutional pressure at that stage for the above post, their appointment will be canceled.
Candidates with valid qualification should submit details of their name, address, age, educational qualification and experience along with the self-signed application form in the accompanying format along with a certified copy of the required certificates from 18/05/2021 to 24/05/2021 by 6:00 pm Urban Family Welfare Unit, 2nd Floor, Arogya Bhavan, Old TB Hospital Compound, Opposite Old ST Bus Stand, Geeta Mandir Road, Near Astodia Darwaza, Jamalpur, Ahmedabad – 380022.
Note :Pharmacist’s advertisement has been canceled as the data of the pharmacist’s advertisement given earlier in HRMS software from 06/11/2020 to 13/11/2020 has been deleted due to technical fault of HRMS software.
Therefore the candidates who had applied online in HRMS software on 06/11/2020 to 13/11/2020 They will have to re-apply
Last Date : 24th May 2021 Till 06:00 pm
Subscribe for daily free updates on Telegram
For daily free updates on WhatsApp, click here