Last Updated on October 6, 2021 by The Health Master
The Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Ri Bhoi District, Nongpoh, under the District Health Society, Ri Bhoi District, Nongpoh invites application from eligible candidates who are citizens of India for recruitment to the following post on contract basis for a period of 11 months.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Post : 02
Remuneration : As per NHM Norms
Essential qualification : Bachelor in Pharmacy registered with Meghalaya Pharmacy Council
Date of Written Test : 20th October 2021
– St Paul Upper Primary School, Nongpoh
Date of Declaration : 21st October, 2021 Notice Board DC & DMHO Office
Date of Interview : 22nd October, 2021
Venue : for Interview of Pharmacist Office Chamber Addl DMHO, Nongpoh
1) Interest candidates can submit their scanned application along with soft copies of their bio data qualification certificates and job experience through mail in PDF format (Scanned in one PDF file) to the email ID [email protected] or submit to the office of the undersigned on or before the 5:00 pm of the 12th October 2021.
2) The written test will be held on the 20th October 2021 at St Paul Upper Primary School, Nongpoh form 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm noon.
3) Application found incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
4) No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.