Last Updated on December 3, 2021 by The Health Master
The Government has issued orders to recruit Pharmacist Gr.II on a contract basis for fill up newly sanctioned and existing vacancies in Guntur District with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned against each post.
Post : Pharmacist Grade-II (GGH Guntur)
No. of Posts : 13 [OC(G)-4, BC-A(W)-1, BC-B(W)-1, BC-C(G)-1, EWS(W)-1, SC(G)-2, ST(W)-1, Ex-1, VH-(W)-1]
Monthly remuneration : 28000/-
Mode of recruitment : Contract
1. 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by the Govt.of AP. (or)
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy (or)
3. Any other eligible equivalent qualification must be regd. With AP Pharmacy Council with updated renewal.
Selection Process & Service Weightage
Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination : 75%
Weightage for No.of years since passing qualifying examination : Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification
Weightage for experience of Govt. Service including contract/outsourcing service : Up to 15%
i) 2.5 marks per Six months in Tribal area.
ii) 2.0 marks per Six months in Rural area.
iii)1.0 marks per Six months in Urban areas
Based on Covid-19 duties :
(i) @5 marks per Six months
(ii) @10 marks per one year.
(iii)@15 marks per one year six months
Rs.300 for OC/BC Candidates 100 for SC/ST Candidates The application fees should be paid by the way of Demand Draft only from SBI and UNION Banks in favour of Superintendent, HDS, Government General Hospital, Guntur payable at Guntur.
1. OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01.12.2021 (Should not have been born before 01.12.1979).
2. SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.12.2021. (Should not have born before 01.12.1974).
3. Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 01.12.2021 (Should not have born before 01.12.1971).
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Rules in force.
GO.Ms No.27 HM&FW (G1) dept dt.16.3.2018.
GO Ms.No.151 Fin.(HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept. Dt.08.08.2016.
Selection Process : Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
CONDITIONS ON APPOINTMENT : The candidate selected and appointed on a contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he / she is appointed is included and shall not be entitled, by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service.
The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month notice in writing on the either side.
This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
Other service Conditions
1. All the recruited candidates shall maintain benefit head quarters.
2. Department reserves the right to transfer to the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
3. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
4. All recruited candidates on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witness and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
The filled in application should be submitted through Register Post with Ack. Due duly enclosing the following certificates from 01.12.2021 to 15.12.2021 by 5 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C. or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils.
6. Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/MRO Concerned.
8. Latest EWS certificate issued by the Village Secretariat/Ward Secretariat Concerned.
9. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class. In case of Private Study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class Study period)
10. PH Certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICAE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota.
11. Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under sports quota
12. Relevant Certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
13. 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application from with Self attestation.
14. Copy of Appointment Order and Service Certificate for in service candidates who are working on contract service with Government under Medical and Health Depart., should produce service certificate from concerned officer duly counter signed by the concerned HOD.
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: