Last Updated on December 8, 2021 by The Health Master
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India, with the basic purpose of recruiting officials in various departments of the Government as per the requisitions sent by the Government in this regard from time to time.
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 10 posts of Analysts in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab. Note :
This Advertisement is being published as per the requisition received from the Department ofHome Affairs and Justice Government of Punjabvide letter No. 1/11/2021-1G2/1452 dated 16/09/2021 and No. 1/11/2021-1G2/1569 dated 12/10/2021 and letter No. 1/11/2021-1G2/1670 dated 10/11/2021.
Post : Analysts
No of Posts : 10
General – 04
General Economically Weaker Section, Punjab – 01
Ex-Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab – 01
Scheduled Castes (Others) Punjab – 01
Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab – 02
Backward Classes, Punjab – 01
Note 1 : The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Note 2 : The Punjab Civil Services (Reservation for women) Rules 2020 issued by the Department of Social Security and women and Child Development that provides for 33% reservation for women is attached as Annexure-I with General Information for candidates
Initial Pay : Rs 35400/- The minimum pay admissible for the ibid posts shall be as per the Notification No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, Dated 15/01/2015 Government of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh, and Notification No. 1/62016- 4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07/09/2016 Government of Punjab Department of Personnel PP-I Branch Chandigarh, fixed emoluments equal to Minimum Pay without any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years.
Essential Qualifications :-
1. Should possess a Degree in Master of Science with Chemistry or Pharmacy or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology in Second Division from a recognized university or Institution.
2. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defence services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi language:
IMPORTANT NOTE : The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 25/12/2021.
1. Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01¬2021.
2. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
3. The Upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
4. Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
5. The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
6. The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
1. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission ppsc.gov.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
To make new registration for applying for the post. (Step-1) : 25/12/2021 By 11:59:00 PM
To deposit the Application and Examination Fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.(Step-2) : 03/01/2022 T During Banking Hours
2. Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for post, Qualification, Experience, Photo & Signature, Category for fee, etc. After the final submission of online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed, and candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form.
3. Submission Of printed copy of the application form:-The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the hard copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates are advised/ directed to take copy in soft form/print out of the Application Form at the time of applying, otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at a later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC, whenever required by PPSC.
4. Also, Persons with Disabilities must submit the hardcopies of Online Application Form alongwith Disability Certificate and request for scribe, if any and other eligibility documents at the reception counter of PPSC by hand by 31/12/2021.
5. The following SELF ATTESTED CERTIFICATES shall be submitted by candidates along with printout of online application form when asked for at short notice:
i) Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary
ii) Proof of having passed Punjabi language
iii) Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate
iv) Reserve Category Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
v) Experience certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
vi) For ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
a) Date of Enrolment
b) Date of Release/Discharge
c) Reason of Release/ Discharge
vii) Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (if applicable)
viii) Certificate as proof of fee concession (if applicable)
ix) Proof of being a government employee
x) Copy of Bank Challan (PPSC Copy only)
The Candidates SHALL sign the declaration on the last page of the printout of Online Application Form before submitting the same
Application and Examination Fee
1. The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per Government Letter No. PERS-PP-3 020/2/2021-3PP3 dated 22-04-2021 as mentioned below: –
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only : 750/-
Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only : 500/-
Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) Punjab : 500/-
All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab : 1500/-
2. The candidates entitled to fee concession/exemption MUST submit with their Application Form, a self-attested copy of the certificate certifying their claim for fee concession/exemption. Candidates who do not submit such a certificate shall not be entitled to fee concession/exemption under any circumstances.
Application fee MUST be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only. Candidate should carefully fill the details in the Online Application Form and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every detail filled in the application. After submitting the online application form, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated Bank challan. No Change/Edit will be allowed after submitting the Application Form. The application fee is non-refundable.
Conditions Which may render a Candidate Ineligible
1. The following conditions, among others, may render the candidates ineligible:
a) Insufficient fee.
b) Application fee deposited by means other than a Bank Challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
c) Late receipt of print out of Online Application Form.
d) Wrong/incomplete information given in the application form.
e) Candidates debarred by the PPSC/other Public Service Commissions.
f) Non-fulfillment of any of the eligibility conditions, including those of age and educational qualifications.
2. Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen/ LDESM, Persons with Disability, Freedom Fighter, Sports Persons & EWS of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation.
3. A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances. A candidate will be eligible to get the benefits of community reservation in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reservation communities issued by the Punjab Government.
If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to a particular category but subsequently writes to the commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission and shall be filed without any intimation.
4. SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail reservation/age relaxation.
5. Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen (LDESM)/ Grandchildren of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. LDESM/Grandchildren of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen ONLY if no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated in his/her basic category.
Selection of Categories
Candidates should select their categories carefully, because candidates belonging to categories other than category 71 (General), are entitled to fee concession/exemption, age relaxation and job reservation.
The category once selected by a candidate will not be changed under any circumstances. Candidates shall submit certificates issued by the Competent Authority in support of their claim to a particular category.
Last date for filling Application Form : 25/12/2021 by 23.59hrs
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: