Last Updated on December 4, 2021 by The Health Master
Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for its unit, Narora Atomic Power Station, for the following posts to share this challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
Post : Pharmacist/B
No of Post : 01 UR
Age limit as on 27/12/2021 : 18 to 25 years
Pay in Pay Matrix (As per 7th CPC Revised Pay) : Rs 29,200/- Initial Pay of Rs 29,200/- in level 5 of Revised Pay Structure (Pay Matrix) under CCS (RP) Rules, 2016.
Essential Qualification & Experience : H.S.C. (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council. The date of registration as Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council should be on or before the closing date of online submission of application.
Selection Process : Written Examination + Skill Test The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based Test(CBT)
General Instructions for the candidates
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Presently, all above mentioned posts are identified for Narora Atomic Power Station but carries with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
3. The cut-off date for reckoning Age Limit, qualification and Post Qualification Experience would be closing date prescribed for filling online application i.e. 27/12/2021. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e. 27/12/2021 would remain same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative / technical reasons.
4. Candidates should have completed their qualifying degree as on closing date of online submission of application i.e. 27/12/2021 Candidates appearing in Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply.
5. Wherever Post Qualification experience is prescribed, it will be calculated only after passing the prescribed professional qualification. Candidate should indicate exact post qualification experience in Years & Months e.g. 2 Years 11 Months only and the same should not be rounded off to 3 years. The date will be calculated from the date of issuance of final mark sheet / certificate.
6. Exact percentage of marks only should be mentioned in Graduation and Professional Qualification percentage of marks column e.g. 59.9% and the same should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
7. Candidates are required to produce relevant certificate from the Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC at the time of document verification.
8. Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
9. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement.
If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment.
If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
10. Online applications containing incorrect / misleading information leading to eligibility will lead to the candidate being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from services of the NPCIL, on its detection at any time after appointment. NPCIL will not entertain any correspondence from these candidates.
11. All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category shall produce self-attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification at the time of documents verification. OBC certificate should be latest with suitable mention about Creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status (OBC candidates with certificate having the “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The OBC applicants have to indicate their status as “Creamy Layer” or “Non Creamy Layer” as the case may be while filling online application.
12. The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste certificate being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS category and other testimonials is found false. NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of such false certificates and testimonials.
13. All the candidates belonging to EWS category have to produce valid Income and Assets Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
Appointment, if any, shall be provisional and subject to the Income and asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate.”
14. In addition to Pay in Pay Matrix, successful candidates on appointment to applicable grade will be eligible for applicable Central Dearness Allowance and other benefits of the Corporation provided from time to time such as Leave Travel Allowance, Gratuity, Medical Facility, Departmental Accommodation etc. as applicable.
15. The minimum disability in case of PwBD candidates is 40%. Sub-category of disability, e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorder – Mild or Moderate is to be indicated. The PwBD candidates shall possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/Chief Medical Officer/Head of Hospital of Government.
16. If the SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) /EWS/PwBD certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
17. The Hearing Impaired candidates are allowed to use Hearing Aids and the device should be arranged on their own.
18. All the prescribed essential qualifications should be of full time, regular and from recognised University/Institution; otherwise such qualification will not be considered.
19. Over-Qualification: As regards the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate to appear in written examination/skill test for all the advertised posts.
20. Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, electronic wrist watches, electronic earphones/ear buds, wrist watch phones, multimedia watches, pagers, calculator, pen scanners or any other such electronic devices are not permitted inside the premises of Examination Hall.
Likewise, books/notes or any such related materials shall not be permitted in the examination halls. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of their Candidature.
HOW TO APPLY
1. A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website “npcilcareers.co.in” only.
2. The online application form will be available on the website from December 03, 2021 to December 27, 2021 (16:00 Hrs).
3. It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, NPCIL contract experience details, percentage marks, email address, contact mobile number etc.) to complete the online application process and get the Application number.
Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION :27/12/2021 upto 16:00 Hrs
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: